The Czech law firm ECOVIS ježek provides Czech legal advice for expats living in Czech Republic and a wide range of services for private clients, foreigners and expats, including buying, renting and selling real estate, resolving all types of disputes, employment contracts and tax planning. For expats we also offer work permits and other permits according to Czech Immigration Law. Thanks to twenty years of experience with the Czech market, we are able to offer high quality and practical advice to expats.
Real estate in the Czech Republic
Purchase, rental and sale of real estate in the Czech Republic (flats, houses, commercial properties).
ECOVIS ježek, a Czech law firm is one of the law firms in Prague focused on real estate law.
Based on our long-standing experience in the Czech real estate market, our lawyers have extensive experience in all matters relating to real estate in the Czech Republic.
Our Czech lawyers in Prague have extensive experience in providing Czech legal services, among others:
- when selling luxury apartments in Prague 1 and 2;
- in the sale of villas and houses in Prague and beyond, including refinancing of mortgages;
- representation of landlords and tenants in disputes regarding flats and non-residential premises in the Czech Republic including solving issues related to penalty for delay with provision of final settlement of service charges (utilities);
- in the framework of due diligence of acquisition titles, which ensures that the buyer is properly acquired by the seller and that the property is not subject to pledge, easement or other third party rights (under the Czech law, the registration in the land register is not the decisive fact proving the property right).
- legal advice on Czech Building Permits and Territorial Decisions
- legal advice on Czech rental contracts in the Czech Republic (for personal and business purposes)
- Tax services for the transfer of Czech real estate (real estate transfer tax, VAT, income tax)
Personal matters in the Czech Republic for foreigners
- Pre-marriage contracts for foreigners under Czech law (including expatriate agreements)
- Divorce settlement and disputes with foreigners (including all international aspects and matters arising from the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction)
- Keeping children in care, child custody issues under Czech law and representation at Czech courts
- Divorce under Czech law and settlement of common property between spouses under Czech law
- International Family Affairs
- Protection of personality
- Heritage with international aspects
Immigration issues under Czech and European law
- Business Immigration to the Czech Republic (Czech business visa)
- Acquisition of business visas and work permits (Czech Employee Cards)
- Acquisition of Czech citizenship to fully integrated foreigners (Granting Czech citizenship to a foreigner fully integrated to Czech society)
- Processing residence permits for family reunification
- Nostrification of diplomas
- Handling of Czech citizenship
- Question about Schengen records
- Specialists to appeal against visa refusal
- Specialists in dealing with deportations and extradition
- Claims in asylum cases
Establishment of companies in the Czech republic
- obtaining trade licenses
- Establishment of a Czech company under Czech law for foreigners
- Start-up assistance in the Czech Republic (tax and accounting services)
- General tax advice (individuals, companies)
Litigation at Czech courts - we represent clients in:
- labor-law disputes
- medical lawsuits
- debt litigation
- Debt recovery for clients and executions
For more information please contact us:
ECOVIS ježek, advokátní kancelář s.r.o.
Betlémské nám. 6
110 00 Prague 1
About ECOVIS ježek, law firm s.r.o.:
Czech law firm ECOVIS ježek focuses mainly on company law, real estate law, dispute management, finance and banking law, and provides professional advice in all areas, making it an alternative for clients of international offices. The international dimension of the services provided is ensured through past experience and through cooperation with leading law firms in most European countries, in the United States and other jurisdictions within the ECOVIS network operating in 75 countries around the world. Members of ECOVIS ježek team have long-time experience from leading international lawyers and tax companies in providing legal advice to multinational corporations, large Czech companies, but also to medium-sized companies and individual clients. More information at www.ecovislegal.cz..
All information contained on this website is a kind of legal advertisement. Do not consider anything on this website as legal advice and nothing on this website constitutes an advocate-client relationship. Before acting on anything about what you read on this website, arrange a legal consultation with us. Former results are not a guarantee of future results, and former results do not indicate or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged according to its own circumstances.