For private individuals, we provide services in the following areas:
- purchase and sale of Czech real estate, including the purchase of real estate in companies
- advice on renting real estate
- construction law, proceedings before state administration bodies
- advice on labor contracts and labor disputes
- counseling in family law, divorce and custody of children
- representation in divorce proceedings, resolving the property-sharing division of the joint property of spouses, maintenance of husband and wife for children
- disputable agenda (compensation for damage to health, property disputes, recovery of loans and receivables, claim of defects of goods)
- protection of personality
- protection of human rights (proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg)
- treatment of IVF legal issues and consultation on surrogate motherhood
For foreign private clients, we also provide services in the following areas:
- founding companies in the Czech Republic
- migration law (long-term experience with all matters concerning Czech immigration law)
- work permit
- the recovery of claims and the exercise of rights vis-à-vis Czech entities
- compensation for damage to health, including health-related injuries and pay-as-you-go operations
Instruction for clients - consumers (information pursuant to Section 14 of Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended): On 5 February 2016, the Czech Bar Association was entrusted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic with an out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes the area of litigation between lawyer and consumer from legal service contracts. The body for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes (dispute between lawyer and client) is:
Czech Bar Association - Kanka Palace (main building)
110 00 Prague 1
tel.: +420 221 729 011
fax: +420 224 932 989
The website of this authorized entity is www.cak.cz.
For more information please contact us:
ECOVIS ježek, advokátní kancelář s.r.o.
Betlémské nám. 6
110 00 Prague 1
About ECOVIS ježek, law firm s.r.o.:
Czech law firm ECOVIS ježek focuses mainly on company law, real estate law, dispute management, finance and banking law, and provides professional advice in all areas, making it an alternative for clients of international offices. The international dimension of the services provided is ensured through past experience and through cooperation with leading law firms in most European countries, in the United States and other jurisdictions within the ECOVIS network operating in 75 countries around the world. Members of ECOVIS ježek team have long-time experience from leading international lawyers and tax companies in providing legal advice to multinational corporations, large Czech companies, but also to medium-sized companies and individual clients. More information at www.ecovislegal.cz..
All information contained on this website is a kind of legal advertisement. Do not consider anything on this website as legal advice and nothing on this website constitutes an advocate-client relationship. Before acting on anything about what you read on this website, arrange a legal consultation with us. Former results are not a guarantee of future results, and former results do not indicate or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged according to its own circumstances.