The ECOVIS ježek, Czech law firm also provides comprehensive tax consultancy services through its ECOVIS tax office. Thanks to our experience, we offer the client innovative and specific solutions within the legal and tax framework.
The provision of tax advice is geared to two main areas. The first is based on close cooperation with the legal team and represents a closely coordinated tax support for all types of legal services provided. The second responds to the ever-increasing tax impacts of new ways of cooperation on a global scale and focuses primarily on transfer pricing and related tax issues. Both areas arise from the philosophy of consistent focus on the specific situation of the client and achieving the maximum efficiency of the provided services.
Tax support for legal services is focused on the recommendation of an optimal tax solution for the client's planned or realized transactions. Attention is also paid to the identification of opportunities for tax planning and the support therefore includes the subsequent implementation. As part of this activity, ECOVIS ježek provides its clients with the following services in particular:
- Tax Planning of Investments and Restructuring for Physical and Legal Entities, including the Draft Exit Strategy in terms of Taxation of Capital Income
- offshore company
- assessment of tax risks in the underwritten companies and support during the
minimizing their impact
- the assessment of the tax impacts of the restructuring of ownership relationships within the group
- support for the optimization of the tax strategy for business in the Czech and Slovak Republics; in other jurisdictions
- tax support for post-acquisition restructuring for both companies and individuals
Following these services, we will ensure, through our collaborating consultants in the field of auditing, taxation, accounting, payroll and corporate consulting, the solution of other professional issues that may arise in the course of these processes.
The second service area is based on years of experience in dealing with transfer pricing issues and includes support for pricing adjustments to achieve a defensible and tax-friendly set-up of transactions in a group of connected persons. The form of cooperation on these projects varies according to the client's needs and includes, for example:
- assessing the current intragroup transaction setting from the point of view of tax implications in order to identify both the standard tax and the specific risks arising from incorrect pricing of transfer pricing
- analyzing the business model of the group and identifying opportunities for tax savings within the defensible transfer pricing
- a tax solution for different business models and transactions
- revisions and comments on existing transfer pricing documentation
- preparation of transfer pricing documentation for proposed or existing business models
- assistance in obtaining a binding assessment of the tax consequences of business transactions
ECOVIS ježek, the Czech law firm can ensure for complex Czech legal advice in company formation and set-up of Czech business for business clients
Mojmír Ježek and other members of the Czech ECOVIS team have extensive experience with provision of top-quality legal services in all aspects of Czech law.
You can reach the responsible partner at the following contact details.
t: +420 226 236 600 | e: email@example.com