ECOVIS ježek handles shopping center real estate transactions in all parts of the Czech Republic.
Our Czech lawyers provide legal assistance in all phases of construction, operation, disposition and leasing of shopping centers and regional stop shop retail parks in the Czech Republic, including development, redevelopment, extension, leasing transactions, due diligence and negotiation of acquisition agreement. Our services also include payment and termination disputes between Landlords and Tenants.
Our Czech law firm has extensive experience in:
· development and redevelopment of retail shopping centers, especially drafting and negotiation of turnkey construction contracts, design-build contracts and construction and operation easement agreements,
· complex legal assistance with extension of existing shopping malls,
· construction and structured financing of shopping centers,
· leasing and lease administration, including preparation and negotiation of short term and long term retail lease agreements and building-to-suit agreements as well as assistance with lease termination,
· tenant relocation and assignment of retail leases,
· use restrictions, tenant exclusives, visibility and signage rights, percentage rent requirements, CAPEX calculation requirements, operating covenants,
· purchase and sale of existing shopping centers and strip malls, in particular with buyer’s or seller’s due diligence and transfer documentations,
· representing anchor tenants and other tenants in lease negotiation and lease termination.
General legal counseling to a major shopping center owner located in Prague, with particular focus on leasing and protection of personal data.
Assisting various shopping center operators with significant extension of their shopping centers in Prague and Liberec.
Providing legal services to one of the biggest food retailer in the Czech Republic and anchor tenant in many shopping malls in the Czech Republic in connection with lease negotiation, conclusion and administration.
Legal assistance to a DYI-store chain in matters related to protection of visibility and signage rights.
Review of lease agreements on a large scale basis for the CAPEX calculation and extension of major shopping mall in Prague.
Representing a Czech based private investment group in acquisition of a stop shop retail park in a mid-size Czech city.
For more information and offer for legal services, please contact:
Mgr. Roman Macháček
About ECOVIS ježek advokátní kancelář s.r.o.
The law office ECOVIS ježek practices mainly in the area of commercial law, real estate law, dispute management, as well as finance and banking law, and provides full-fledged advice in all areas, making it a suitable alternative for clients of international law offices. The international dimension of the services provided is ensured through past experience and through co-operation with leading legal offices in most European countries, the US, and other jurisdictions. The members of the ECOVIS ježek team have many years of experience from leading international law offices and tax companies, in providing legal advice to multinational corporations, large Czech companies, but also to medium-sized companies and individual clients. For more information, go to www.ecovislegal.cz.